1- Chandelier: Ultra Satin Lip; true salmon pink
2- Curtsy: Ultra Glossy Lip; mid-tone warm pink in a Crème finish
3- Fresh Cut: Ultra Matte Lip; true blue pink
1) Ultra Satin Lip A creamy, bold lipstick with a satin finish. This formula has the same high percentage of pigments as an Ultra Matte Lip but contains emollient ingredients for added moisture, keeping lips looking fresh and feeling super comfortable.
Though this lipstick is super long-wearing, it is not completely kiss-proof and does transfer.
2) Ultra Glossy Lip Provides extreme shine with a cushion-like feel and no stickiness! This gloss smooths and conditions the lips and leaves them looking fuller and healthier.
Crème Medium-coverage gloss with a creamy finish that does not contain any pearls or glitter.
3) Ultra Matte Lip This thin, lightweight formula smoothly glides on the lips leaving SUPER intense pigment with a bold, ultra-matte look. It is very long-wearing and 100% kiss-proof AKA no transferring!
- Exfoliate your lips for smoothest application.
- If you'd like, you can apply your favorite Ultra Glossy Lip as a topper!
- You can apply multiple layers of gloss to achieve your desired coverage.
Step One - Start with bare, dry exfoliated lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for increased longevity and smoother application!
Step Two - Line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.
Step Three - Apply your lipstick in a thin layer for best wear.